The following example demonstrates the sort of benefits that can be expected from using CryoMan-SMR™. It is based on applying the CryoMan-SMR™ process to natural gas liquefaction in a plant with an operating cost of $100 million pa.
- Increased LNG production by up to 9%, resulting in $150m in increased net revenue pa, equivalent to $3 billion over the lifetime of a 1.5 mtpa capacity plant
- Increased train availability, equivalent to more than $4m in net revenue for every day of production saved
- Reduced fuel consumption with savings of over $35m pa
- Reduced capital expenditure due to significantly lower complexity and greater flexibility
- Reduced operating costs due to the use of reliable and commercially proven components configured for maximum operating efficiency
- Increased range of validated operating variables for vastly improved energy efficiencies